Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy Birthday from Jade !

Dearest Newby:

I like your Blog. I think it is a wonderful idea and I hope it will last forever, not just for this birthday. However, I don't know how to post my words on your Blog. Attached is a photo I took this August at Vietnam where I went for a voluntary medical service. The hat I wore in the picture is a typical representation of Vietnam's culture. I believe you should have seen it in the movies. I still use traditional camera instead of digital camera. So I don't have many digital photos. I reprint some photos recently and will mail them to you to enjoy. So, wait and see. Another thing I want to tell you is that I am studying law now in the law school at night. Can you imagine it?

Wish you

*HAPPY BIRTHDAY and HAPPY FOREVER!*
**
**
Jade

No comments: