Happy Birthday!!
I wish your birthday will be wonderful day for you.
I want to tell you how I am getting on these days. Becuse a long time past since we met.
Did my father tell you about my university? I am in the third grade at St.Paul's University. I belong to department of letters. Explain in detail, I'm studying course of Philosophy and Creative Writing. Philosophy is my weak subject. But I'm enjoying the Creative Writing class.
Channing Moore Williams, a founder of St.Paul's University, was born in Virginia. I think I matriculated St.Paul's by a curious turn of fate.
Now I'm 20 years old.
My height is 164 centimeters. I'm taller than my parents! More suprising thing is Kaori's height. She is about as tall as me, and she is still growing up!!
In this January, I participated in a coming-of-age ceremony. I wore my mother's kimono. An attached photo was taken in that ceremony day.
I wore kimono in Virginia too. I remember that day. Did you still remember? It was a gala day for me of seven years of age. There was no local shrine around there, so we went to UVA.
I often remember Virginia and you.
You used to have "mentos", and you often give it to me. "mentos" is one of the favorite sweets. I think it is your influence.
I ate colorful ice candys in your house's deck. The summer when I went to Virginia last, I, Kaori, and you were
And many events with delicious dishes. Halloween, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas, and Birthday!
I can't make dinner fou you but I wish my message will arrive you with my love.
Love, Natsumi
P.S. I think my English is getting better than last time I met you. But I know it's still an awkard. Please overlook! I throw many kisses to you from Japan.

No comments:
Post a Comment